- Combine the cabbage, carrots, onions, cornflour, plain flour, garlic, green chilli, ajinomoto, salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix well.
- Shape spoonfuls of the mixture into small balls. If you find it difficult to form balls, sprinkle a little water to bind the mixture.
- Deep fry in hot oil untill golden brown.
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan on a medium flame. Add garlic, ginger and green chillies and stir fry over the flame for few seconds.
- Add water, soya sauce, tomato sauce, cornflour paste, sugar and salt and simmer for a few minutes.
HOW TO SERVE:
Just before serving, put the vegetable balls in the sauce and bring it to boil. Serve hot.