- Grind the red chilli powder, haldi, coriander powder, garam masala, chana, coconut and coriander leaves along with the mint leaves in a mixer to make it to a fine paste.
- To this mixture add the minced mutton and salt so that it is easily mixed
- Now make the meat into balls of your convenient size.
- Now take a non-stick pan add the meat balls with some water on a low flame so that the meat is cooked and all the water is absorbed.
- Fry the meat balls in the oil on a medium flame till the color changes to golden brown.
- Serve hot.
Note: You can even directly fry them in the oil instead of cooking them in water too.